CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Can someone please pass me a bucket?

While I barf!

It seems that Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag (Montag-Pratt now?) have tied the knot. Well actually they have ‘eloped’. In Mexico.

I have something that will make you barf/laugh even more, Pratt’s wedding vows, are you ready?

"Heidi, from the moment you came into my life, I knew my life would never be the same without you. You are the light in my life like the sun to the Earth! Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person. Being with you, I feel complete. I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife. You are the most amazing, loving and caring woman on this planet. I will love you forever and always."

What. A. Tool.

I have only seen up to the end of Season 2 of The Hills and from what I’ve seen so far Spencer is the biggest tosser ever. After playing Heidi for any other chick that had a pair of legs (hookers not excluded), turning Heidi against her best friend Lauren ‘L.C’ Conrad and generally playing the part of a total dick, this is what Heidi had to say about their ‘union’ to Us Magazine, 'I'm ready to marry Spencer. He's my soul mate.'

See, told you, total barf material.



Can I have that bucket now?

Peace Out,

Girl Next Door xoxo

2 comments:

frangipani princess said...

Good golly they're such fame whores. When I read that this morning on perez I couldnt stop laughing, and neither could my friends when I told them. Such. Losers.
I think I need a bucket as well lol.

gg xx

Anonymous said...

Don't your realise they didn't actually get married at all? Anyone with any intelligence could see how fake it was, just a new storyline for The Hills.They "eloped", but they had MTV and photogaphers from Us Magazine right there to capture everyhting! Plus, it was revealed quite soon after there were no legal documents signed at all....it was just a photoshoot