CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 26 July 2008

A few things to ponder over the weekend

Good morning Sunshine's and welcome to another edition of Girl Next Door.


As I sit here in the lounge room of my Northern Beaches apartment on my favourite day of the week, and the sun streams through the blinds, a wave of sadness strikes me, as this is one of the last blogs I will be writing to you from said lounge room. In approximately one week from today I will be moving my belongings back into my home in Avalon - further North than where I am now. I have been living out of home for about 2 years, with my gorgeous boyfriend whom I know you've heard so, so much about! But I don't always post pictures of him (he's a little shy like that). So, as a special treat to you all (and some much needed therapy for myself) I will leave you today with a few images of some fun times we've had together in here.

But before I do, I must comment on this week's biggest media buzz. That is, of course, the launch of Grazia magazine. The new glossy, weekly and in-no-way-trashy mag has hit our stands and landed with an almighty readership. Not that I've seen figures or anything, but, it's all that I've been hearing about! My friends (who don't work in publishing) are raving about the content and the styling and my friends who do work in publishing have a new BFF to get them through those first horrid hours of a Monday morning (not that in publishing you have any horrid hours to work coz it's so fun just being there, but, you get what I mean).

I've actually had a few months off from working in magazines and in my current work place, customers have been coming in each day this week, saying, "I've seen these platform heels in the new issue of, what's that mag? I just have to have them!" my response about 15 times this week was, "Grazia." "Grazia." "Grazia."


Well done Grazia and ACP another mag well done!


And now, I'll leave you with some snippets of life in my Narrabeen apartment from the last 2 years...........CUE FADING MUSIC

Having friends over.....

More friends....these are boyfriend related..ha ha just jokes!

Playing dress-ups.....

Awww, (sniff, sniff) I will miss this place. Til next time ya'll.


Peace out,


Girl Next Door xoxo

1 comments:

frangipani princess said...

Is your new house nice?
One of my friends had a copy of Grazia and it seemed pretty cool. I heart it when you post =)

gg xx